When you partner with Paul B. Clark, Architect for a home renovation, new build, or another project involving the creation of a new living space, there are certain steps that will occur before bringing your vision to reality. These are the steps that will occur prior to the completion of your project:
- Meeting—Great homes start with great relationships, so you will start your project by meeting Paul and telling him what you envision for your space.
- Site discovery—Discussions will take place at the building site where the size, type, and cost of the proposed house will be clarified.
- Design development—Paul will create an initial design conjecture after performing initial research, which will include looking into the specific jurisdiction requirements of the proposed construction site.
- Budgetary control—Once the initial design is proposed and complements your needs, Paul will pause development to ensure the building design will work with your predetermined budget.
- Construction documents—The construction documents, or blueprints, will be provided to several builders to initiate the bidding process and inform building department officials to issue a building permit.
- The build—Once a general contractor is hired, Paul will conduct regular site visits to examine the framing prior to insulation, provide advice on the finish grading, address final details, etc.
- Beauty—After the building project concludes, the new house will reflect your family’s needs and become a beautiful space you can enjoy for years to come.